Sunday 17 January 2010

In The Beginning

One night coming up to New Year, in what was more likely than not a 'slightly inebriated' state I declared I was sick to the back teeth of crap New Year's Resolutions: "I'm going to lose weight", "I'm going to give up smoking" and so on. No, you're not, you're always going to be fat and at a high risk of cancer. So why not do something more fun, I thought to myself. Why not do something totally useless and that will in no way better you as a person but do it just because it's fun. Hell, whilst you're at it you could jump on to this blogging malarky and tell the world (or the few random people who stumble across it) your thoughts on the history of the UK charts.

So here it is. My New Year's Resolution. In all its pomp and self-satisfied sarcasm. I hope anyone who reads this will gain some sort of pleasure from it, if not produce a full blown laugh. At the very least you could always think 'well hey, at least I'm not as sad as that douchebag'.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment